Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Victoria Mesa for STELS VP!

Hi everyone!
We have come so far from that first meeting back in October to create STELS. I am so proud of all that we have accomplished. I will like to serve as your new VP and continue working on behalf of the environment and earth jurisprudence. I think there are so many issues that we can address and act in our positions as law students and I will like to take on that challenge at share it with all of you. I want to continue supporting the efforts by Covi of finally bringing recycling to campus; bring well-respected environmental speakers to come to campus and raise the interest for Environmental Law and Earth Jurisprudence, but overall, I will like to continue the legacy fo our dear friend Meredith who brought us on this path! I hope I can count on your vote! Meredith... I am going to miss you so much! Thanks!
V.

No comments: